Discovery Education "How-to" Guides
NAMING CONVENTIONS for DE Student Accounts
- Teachers have been given the rights to CREATE new student accounts. There is no need to wait until your principal or district admin can create the account for you.
- To create a new student account, it is important that you follow the district's NAMING CONVENTIONS for student accounts!
- All usernames for STUDENTS should be:
- first-initial-first-name-last-name.crsd (example: Emma Student's username would be estudent.crsd)
- If two students have the same first-initial-first-name-last-name sequence, use the first TWO initials of the student's first name. (example: Emma Student's brother Erwin's username would be erstudent.crsd)
- Questions? Call or email Tammy.